Malayalam Superstar Mohan Lal, who is playing an important role in Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Janatha Garage’, has returned to the sets of the movie. The actor has already completed a large portion of his shoot and he has rejoined the sets to wrap up his remaining scenes.
The movie’s talkie part is going to be wrapped up towards the end of the month and only a couple of songs and fights will remain. The movie is gearing up for a big release on August 12th and the audio album is expected to be released in the last week of July. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
‘Janatha Garage’ is being directed by Koratala Shiva and Mythri Movies is the production house behind the film.
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours
- Yet another surprise addition to Mahanati’s cast
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?