TThe news is that the makers, PVP and Matinee Entertainment will be releasing the film in close to 3600 screens all over. Karan Johar is distributing this film in Bollywood and this has doubled the buzz for the film.
Releasing in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil at the same time, this film is already in news with some huge appreciation coming in from the press shows which were held yesterday.
Rana, on the other hand, is touring all the major cities to promote his film which is the first underwater war drama ever made in India. Directed by Sankalp Reddy, this film has Rana playing a naval officer in the film.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick