Bellamkonda Suresh doesn’t seem to be in a mood to let go a golden opportunity to ensure that his latest production Bus Stop gets maximum mileage. Since Damarukam has been postponed, there’s a severe dearth of new content in cinema halls across the state and at this juncture, Bellamkonda Suresh announced that the film will be released across the state on November 11. Earlier today, he told the media that few multiplexes will begin screening the film from today itself and the bookings for the evenings shows of Bus Stop are expected to open shortly. Directed by Maruthi, the film has Prince and Sri Vidya in lead roles. “We are extremely happy with the way the film has turned out. Maruthi and actor Rao Ramesh will get a good name with this film. Youth will love the first half of the film and the second half is based on the conflict between the youth and parents,” Bellamkonda Suresh said. JB has composed the music and Prabhakar Reddy is the cinematographer. Both Maruthi and Bellamkonda Suresh are confident that Bus Stop will be a big success at box office. Moreover, other than Thuppakki, there are no big releases for the next 12 days.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP