Currently, a slum area set of Mumbai’s famous Dharavi is being built in Chennai. Even though various sources have slammed that Rajin is playing a don in the film this set of Mumbai’s slum once again proves that the film is based in Mumbai and will be based loosely on the don Haji Mastan who was the most feared person in Mumbai during the 70’s.
Dhanush produces this film which has music by Santosh Narayanan.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero