Currently, a slum area set of Mumbai’s famous Dharavi is being built in Chennai. Even though various sources have slammed that Rajin is playing a don in the film this set of Mumbai’s slum once again proves that the film is based in Mumbai and will be based loosely on the don Haji Mastan who was the most feared person in Mumbai during the 70’s.
Dhanush produces this film which has music by Santosh Narayanan.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you