With just three releases, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej attained a huge fan following of his own. The actor is currently shooting for two films, Tikka and Supreme. Besides these two, Sai has also okayed two more crazy projects, one under Gopichand Malineni’s direction and the other to be helmed by writer-director BVS Ravi in Dil Raju’s production.
Of these two new projects, Sai’s film with Gopichand will commence first. The music sittings kickstarted this morning, with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss performing the puja. Hotshot composer SS Thaman will be scoring the tunes for this film, which will have Rakul Preet romancing Sai for the first time.
This as yet-untitled film has a sports backdrop. Leading producers Nallamalupu Bujji and Tagore Madhu will jointly produce this film. The regular shooting will commence in summer.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you