Akkineni Scion Naga Chaitanya is performing some fight sequences for the remake of ‘Vettai’ with a special rain effect. These fights are being composed by famous fight masters Ram – Lakshman and shooting is currently going in Ramoji Film City. Sunil is going to be seen as the second hero in this film and he is playing the role of Naga Chaitanya’s brother.
Tamanna will be seen as Naga Chaitanya’s romantic interest while Andrea Jeremiah is going to be seen opposite Sunil. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing this film and Kishore Kumar is the director. ‘Vettai’ tasted good success in Tamil Nadu and the story is being adapted to Telugu tastes by the production team. A good dose of comedy and action will reportedly be a part of the film.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser