Unmoved by the debacle of his last outing, Naga Chaitanya is busy shooting for his next in Gautham Menon’s direction. Touted to be an action romance, this movie has Manjima Mohan paired opposite Chaitu. Already, the unit had completed hectic schedules in Chennai and Bangalore.
As of now, Naga Chaitanya along with comedian Ali embarked on a flight bound to Chennai from Hyderabad, just a few minutes ago. The fresh schedule of this film will kick start in this week in Chennai and some important scenes will be canned. So far, 50 percent of the shoot has been completed.
Kona Venkat is presenting this film and Ravinder Reddy is producing it. AR Rahman is scoring tunes for the film.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you