Looks like Naga Chaitanya is going to rule the roost with some very interesting films. The latest news reveals that Naga Chaitanya will once again be seen in a film produced by his mentor Gautam Menon.
Karthik Naren, who scored a hit with 16 will be directing this film. What’s more interesting is that the film will be a bilingual which will be made in Tamil and Telugu at the same time.
Hotshot actor, Aravind Swamy will be playing a key role in this film which will go on floors in late 2107.
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel