Looks like Naga Chaitanya is going to rule the roost with some very interesting films. The latest news reveals that Naga Chaitanya will once again be seen in a film produced by his mentor Gautam Menon.
Karthik Naren, who scored a hit with 16 will be directing this film. What’s more interesting is that the film will be a bilingual which will be made in Tamil and Telugu at the same time.
Hotshot actor, Aravind Swamy will be playing a key role in this film which will go on floors in late 2107.
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you