Young hero Naga Chaitanya, is getting busier with more films in his kitty. His latest project, Manam has turned out to be a huge blockbuster, and his new film with Swamy Ra Ra director Sudheer Varma was launched today.
According to the latest reports, Chaitanya will do an interesting role in the film. Nenokkadine fame, Kriti Sanon will be cast opposite Chaitanya in this flick.
BVSN Prasad of Attarintiki Daredi fame is the producer of this flick, and the shooting of this flick will kick start soon.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon