Young hero Naga Chaitanya, is getting busier with more films in his kitty. His latest project, Manam has turned out to be a huge blockbuster, and his new film with Swamy Ra Ra director Sudheer Varma was launched today.
According to the latest reports, Chaitanya will do an interesting role in the film. Nenokkadine fame, Kriti Sanon will be cast opposite Chaitanya in this flick.
BVSN Prasad of Attarintiki Daredi fame is the producer of this flick, and the shooting of this flick will kick start soon.
- Short and crisp runtime for Mahanubhavudu
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
Articles that might interest you