Film stars chipping in for social causes is nothing new in Tollywood. Senior hero Nagarjuna has always been earnest in taking part in several social causes. From animal welfare to healthcare, Nag tried to bring in a positive change in the society using his image.
In a latest, Nag has appealed for the prevention of child abuse in the country. This afternoon, Nag tweeted a short documentary film titled unSPOKEN and said, “19th November is the World Day for Prevention of child abuse/ Let there be light!”
19th November is the World Day for Prevention of child abuse/
Let there be light! https://t.co/6UZt8WJVN0
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) November 20, 2016
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you