Akkineni Nagarjuna and his wife Amala have been a part of many social welfare activities in the past and Amala actively works for animal rights and women welfare causes. In the past, Nag and Amala made a pledge to donate their eyes.
Now, Nagarjuna is getting ready to pledge his organs for donation. The actor will do this on September 13th in Hyderabad,at a special event. Some other celebrities are also expected to be a part of the event.
Amala has already pledged her organs for donation. Organ Donation is a noble gesture that will go a long way in saving many lives and it is something that must be encouraged and supported by everyone.
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
Articles that might interest you