Akkineni Nagarjuna and his wife Amala have been a part of many social welfare activities in the past and Amala actively works for animal rights and women welfare causes. In the past, Nag and Amala made a pledge to donate their eyes.
Now, Nagarjuna is getting ready to pledge his organs for donation. The actor will do this on September 13th in Hyderabad,at a special event. Some other celebrities are also expected to be a part of the event.
Amala has already pledged her organs for donation. Organ Donation is a noble gesture that will go a long way in saving many lives and it is something that must be encouraged and supported by everyone.
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR