Akkineni Nagarjuna and his wife Amala have been a part of many social welfare activities in the past and Amala actively works for animal rights and women welfare causes. In the past, Nag and Amala made a pledge to donate their eyes.
Now, Nagarjuna is getting ready to pledge his organs for donation. The actor will do this on September 13th in Hyderabad,at a special event. Some other celebrities are also expected to be a part of the event.
Amala has already pledged her organs for donation. Organ Donation is a noble gesture that will go a long way in saving many lives and it is something that must be encouraged and supported by everyone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?
- Poll : Who do you think is the best choice for lady-oriented films?
- Top stunt co-ordinator gives a key update on Kamal’s role in Indian 2
- Will Krishna Vamsi bounce back with this emotional drama?