Akkineni Nagarjuna and his wife Amala have been a part of many social welfare activities in the past and Amala actively works for animal rights and women welfare causes. In the past, Nag and Amala made a pledge to donate their eyes.
Now, Nagarjuna is getting ready to pledge his organs for donation. The actor will do this on September 13th in Hyderabad,at a special event. Some other celebrities are also expected to be a part of the event.
Amala has already pledged her organs for donation. Organ Donation is a noble gesture that will go a long way in saving many lives and it is something that must be encouraged and supported by everyone.
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets
- People who earn out of politics are dangerous : Kamal Haasan