123telugu.com had earlier reported that senior hero Nagarjuna and Nani will be joining forces for a multi-starrer. This exciting project will be directed by young filmmaker Sriram Adittya and bankrolled by veteran producer Ashwini Dutt.
As per the latest updates, the film will be going on floors on February 24 once both the actors wrap up their ongoing projects. This film is going to be an out-and-out comedy entertainer with unexpected twists. The film’s leading ladies are yet to be finalized.
In the past, Ashwini Dutt and Nag had collaborated for 4 movies – Aakari Poratam, Govinda Govinda, Ravoi Chandamama and Azaad. On the other hand, Ashwini Dutt’s daughters Priyanka and Swapna had produced Yevade Subramanyam with Nani.
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans