We all know that Akkineni Nagarjuna is busy filming for his upcoming devotional film in the direction of Raghavendra Rao. Latest reports in the film circles now reveal that Nag might soon work with talented director Chandrasekhar Yeleti for his next.
Though this news is yet to be confirmed, this news has created a huge hype all over. Yeleti is fresh from the success of his latest film Manamantha and is looking to consolidate his position with a big budget film. On the other hand, Nag is trying to re-invent himself with a realistic character.
As of now, this project is currently a speculation and only Nag and Yeleti can give clarity whether this is correct or not.
- AR Murugadoss’ next to kick-start from October
- Star heroine aims to write her first script by year end
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
Articles that might interest you