‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s comedy entertainer ‘Bhai’ will begin shooting from January 4th. The film is going to be directed by Veerabhadram Chowdhary, who directed ‘Ahana Pellanta’ and ‘Poola Rangadu’ earlier. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the movie while Sonu Sood will be seen in a key role.
Nagarjuna himself is producing the movie on Annapurna Studios banner. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes for the movie and lyricist Ramajogayya Sastry has penned the lyrics for the title song.
The film is expected to be an out and out entertainer like ‘Hello Brother’.
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer