Young actor Nani’s upcoming film Bhale Bhale Magadivoy is on the brink of its completion. Last month, the entire shooting part was wrapped up except for a couple of songs. Andala Rakshashi fame Lavanya Tripathi is paired opposite Nani in this film which is being directed by Maruthi. The unit had recently shot a song in the scenic locales of Goa between the lead pair.
As of now, the last song, which is said to be a peppy mass number, is currently being canned in a specially erected set in Hyderabad. The post production work is also going on simultaneously and the makers are looking for a possible date in August to release this film.
Geetha Arts and UV Creations are jointly producing this film and the audio will be unveiled very soon.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
Articles that might interest you