Navdeep, Sneha Ullal starrer Antha Neemayalone is all set to go on floors. The film was launched earlier this month and the first schedule is going to begin from tomorrow. A song is going to be shot for the first few days. PV Krishna is going to direct the film and Suryadevara Vinod is producing the film. Swaraj is scoring the music and Binendra Menon is the cinematographer. Poonam Kaur and Rajendra Prasad are playing important roles and the film is said to be a romantic comedy. The entire film’s shooting is going to be wrapped up by July this year. Apart from Antha Neemayalone, Navdeep is shooting for another film simultaneously and the first schedule of that untitled film was wrapped up yesterday. Navdeep, Shashank and Reyhna Malhotra are playing the lead roles and Ram is producing the film under Bad Monkey Production banner.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?