Actor Nikhil is eagerly awaiting the release of his hilarious crime comedy, Shankarabharanam. The film is due for a release on 4th December and expectations are quite high among film lovers. We had already reported that Nikhil’s next will be under the direction of ‘Tiger’ fame VI Anand.
The Nikhil-Anand’s yet untitled film will go on floors from the second week of December. As per the latest buzz, Nikhil will be seen romancing three actresses in the film. Apparently, Taapsee and Avika Gor have been finalized as the female leads and the makers are on a look out for another heroine.
If the reports are to be believed, Swathi Reddy, who gave two superhits with Nikhil, is said to be under consideration for the film. Keep watching this space for more updates regarding the film.
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju