Nani has done it yet again. He has reiterated his solid command over the overseas box-office. Nani’s latest release, Ninnu Kori, has just joined the $1 million club in the US. This is Nani’s fourth movie to have broken into the $1 million club.
Prior to Ninnu Kori, Nani had Eega, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Nenu Local that collected more than $1 million in the North America. Meanwhile, Ninnu Kori has collected close Rs.17 crore share in the twin Telugu states and Rs.23 crore share worldwide.
This intense love triangle also stars Aadhi Pinisetty and Nivetha Thomas. Debutant Shiva Nirvana directed this movie and DVV Danayya produced it.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej