Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Nippu’ has completed its shooting and the movie is on track for a grand release on February 2nd. Recently, a song was filmed on all the principal characters in the movie at a massive set erected in Annapurna Studios and the makers have informed us that shooting has come to an end with this. The movie has Ravi Teja and leggy lass Deeksha Seth in the lead roles. Dr. Rajendra Prasad is playing an important character in the film. The movie is said to be a commercial action entertainer.
Gunasekhar has directed this flick and Y.V.S.Chowdhary is the producer. Brahmanandam, Krishnudu, Pradeep Rawath, Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam and Brahmaji are playing crucial roles in the movie. Music has been composed by Thaman. The movie is an acid test for director Gunasekhar as he has been going through a lean patch lately.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick