Actor Nithiin is currently in the US shooting for Hanu Raghavapudi’s romantic thriller, LIE. The US schedule will last for nearly two months after which Nithiin will return to Hyderabad and commence shooting for lyricist turned director Krishna Chaitanya’s movie.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the makers of Nithiin-Krishna Chaitanya movie are in advanced talks with young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur, who has her hands full with several interesting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
This as-yet-untitled movie is being produced by Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy, director Trivikram and Power Star Pawan Kalyan.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan