It is a known fact that Mani Ratnam’s next project will go on floors by the end of this year. The latest update is that talented actress, Nithya Menen has been finalized as one of the heroines in the film.
Tentatively titled Komali, this film features Karthi and Dulquer Salmaan in the lead roles. Music maestro AR. Rahman will compose the sound track.
Keerthi Suresh is the other female lead in the film and this is the second time that Nithya Menon will be working with Mani Ratnam after Ok Bangaram.
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- Popular comedian launches second film as a hero
Articles that might interest you