In a majorly disappointing news for all the fans of Baahubali franchise, Telangana state minister for Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav has said that no permission will be granted for Baahubali’s benefit shows in the state.
Also ruling out the permission to hike the ticket prices, the minister further said the government will take strict action against the theater managements that sell tickets at a higher price and with attractive combo offers.
Srinivas Yadav went on to say that the government will extend its total cooperation for the film’s smooth theatrical run. It is well-known that Srinivas Yadav recently gave permission for 5 shows a day request from Baahubali producers.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign