In a majorly disappointing news for all the fans of Baahubali franchise, Telangana state minister for Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav has said that no permission will be granted for Baahubali’s benefit shows in the state.
Also ruling out the permission to hike the ticket prices, the minister further said the government will take strict action against the theater managements that sell tickets at a higher price and with attractive combo offers.
Srinivas Yadav went on to say that the government will extend its total cooperation for the film’s smooth theatrical run. It is well-known that Srinivas Yadav recently gave permission for 5 shows a day request from Baahubali producers.
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!
- First glimpse of NKR15 impresses