Young hero Sai Dharam Tej is eagerly awaiting the release of Winner. The film is slated to hit the screens on February 24th on the occasion of Maha Shivratri. Sai is relentlessly promoting the movie since the last few days.
In one of the promotional events, Sai was asked if he would like to remake his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear hit, Gang Leader. Sai said he has no such intentions of remaking the cult classic and said only Ram Charan has the right to remake Gang Leader.
Sai also said he is already being chided with names like Dabba Rayudu for remixing Chiru’s old classic songs in some of his movies, but went on to reveal that he would love to remix Ee Manase song from his another uncle Pawan Kalyan’s Tholi Prema.
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
Articles that might interest you