Post the success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Devarakonda has become quite busy and has a handful of films in his kitty. He is now working in the direction of Rahul for a very youthful entertainer.
The latest we hear is that from the past few days is that the film has been named Taxiwala as the story of the film revolves around a cab driver played by Vijay.
Now, the sources close to us reveal that Taxiwala is not the title of the film and the actual title will be revealed soon. The talkie part of the film has already been wrapped up a while back.
GA2 banner is producing this film which will be out in early 2018.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers