Premam girl Sai Pallavi is the latest sensation in Tollywood. The actress weaved magic with her ease in acting and demure, girl-next-for looks in Fidaa. Sai Pallavi had donned a modern costume in a scene in Fidaa
Interestingly, Sai Pallavi said in her latest interview that she was not comfortable wearing that costume and that she wore it only on her director Shekar Kammula’s request. “People perceive actresses in a different manner when they are portrayed glamorously. I don’t want that to happen with me. I will be happy wearing casual clothes college girls wear normally,” reasoned Sai Pallavi.
She further said that boys should not misunderstand and take advantage of girls who wear modern dresses. Well, here’s an actress who is definitely a cut above the rest.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you