Premam girl Sai Pallavi is the latest sensation in Tollywood. The actress weaved magic with her ease in acting and demure, girl-next-for looks in Fidaa. Sai Pallavi had donned a modern costume in a scene in Fidaa
Interestingly, Sai Pallavi said in her latest interview that she was not comfortable wearing that costume and that she wore it only on her director Shekar Kammula’s request. “People perceive actresses in a different manner when they are portrayed glamorously. I don’t want that to happen with me. I will be happy wearing casual clothes college girls wear normally,” reasoned Sai Pallavi.
She further said that boys should not misunderstand and take advantage of girls who wear modern dresses. Well, here’s an actress who is definitely a cut above the rest.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?