“I never thought I would last here for so long or do so many films. I am lucky” she said. Kajal also said that bubbly girl roles are what she fits best.
“I am not interested in negative roles and roles that require me to look ruthless. People can’t see me like that”, she says.
Kajal is getting ready to appear in some big projects in Tamil later this year.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans