“I never thought I would last here for so long or do so many films. I am lucky” she said. Kajal also said that bubbly girl roles are what she fits best.
“I am not interested in negative roles and roles that require me to look ruthless. People can’t see me like that”, she says.
Kajal is getting ready to appear in some big projects in Tamil later this year.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you