“I never thought I would last here for so long or do so many films. I am lucky” she said. Kajal also said that bubbly girl roles are what she fits best.
“I am not interested in negative roles and roles that require me to look ruthless. People can’t see me like that”, she says.
Kajal is getting ready to appear in some big projects in Tamil later this year.
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date