Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller which released on August 28th registered phenomenal collections at the box office. Mohan Raja is the director and popular South Indian actor Aravind Swamy played a crucial in the film.
There was a huge buzz for the remake rights and according to the latest update, noted producer DVV Danayya bagged these rights for a whopping amount. Reports reveal that Ram Charan is most likely to star in this remake which has become the most talked film in the recent times.
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next