The Baahubali franchise never ceases to make Tollywood proud. In an unprecedented feat, the Telugu trailer of India’s most eagerly awaited magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has now set an all-India record and that too within just 6 hours.
Baahubali 2’s trailer clocked more than 12.27 million views on YouTube, surpassing the existing record set by Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s recently released film Raees’ trailer, which garnered 11.96 million views on 24 hours.
This is indeed a phenomenal beginning to the history that’s going to be created at the box-offices worldwide later this summer.
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents