The Baahubali franchise never ceases to make Tollywood proud. In an unprecedented feat, the Telugu trailer of India’s most eagerly awaited magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has now set an all-India record and that too within just 6 hours.
Baahubali 2’s trailer clocked more than 12.27 million views on YouTube, surpassing the existing record set by Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s recently released film Raees’ trailer, which garnered 11.96 million views on 24 hours.
This is indeed a phenomenal beginning to the history that’s going to be created at the box-offices worldwide later this summer.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you