Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Baadshah’ turned out to be a good hit in 2013. Now almost one year after its release, the movie is being screened at the Osaka Film Festival in Japan. What is interesting is the fact that the movie is the only South Indian Film to be screened at the event. Farhan Akhtar’s ‘Bhaag Milka Bhaag’ is the only other Indian film to be screened at the event.
NTR’s fans are delighted with this news and the topic is now buzzing on social networking platforms. Osaka Film Festival will take place from March and ‘Baadshah’ will be screened on the last day of the festival. NTR enjoys good popularity in Japan.
NTR and Kajal Aggarwal teamed up for this movie. Thaman composed the music and Sreenu Vaitla directed the movie. Star producer Bandla Ganesh produced the movie on Parameshwara Arts banner.
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
Articles that might interest you