NTR has been going through a lean phase in his career with no big hits for quite a while. After some unexpected failures, he has changed guard and started to choose scripts with utmost care. The same is the case with Sukumar whose last film 1 Nenokkadine didn’t do as well as expected.
Now these two are coming together for a movie which was launched today in Hyderabad. This film is being produced by B.V.S.N. Prasad, who made the blockbuster Attharintiki Daaredi earlier. DSP is the music director and Rathavelu handles the camera. The movie is a stylish revenge drama and will start its shoot from January 2015.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon