It’s already in the news that ‘Oka laila kosam’ which was originally slated to release on August 29 was postponed to avoid a clash with NTR’s Rabhasa. However with a string of big budgeted movies following Rabhasa, it is being speculated that Oka laila kosam might be pushed to as back as the 4th week of October or the 1st week of November.With Aagadu garnering good talk and Govindudu Andarivaadele releasing on Oct-1, it seems highly unlikely that the the makers would be releasing the film hurriedly.
Oka laila kosam is the upcoming film from the Director Vijay Kumar Konda who made the hugely successful “Gunde jaari gallanthayyinde” . Naga Chaitanya and Pooja Hegde play the lead roles . King Nagarjuna is producing the movie under Annapurna Studios banner.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release