Saradhi Studios, which is located in Ameerpet, holds the distinction of being one of the earliest films studios to come up in Hyderabad. The studio was a hotbed of Tollywood activity until the 80’s and 90’s but it has lost that place to Prasad Labs, Annapurna Studios, Ramanaidu Studios and Ramoji Film City.
The management of Saradhi have started renovating and upgrading the facilities. Now, they are reentering the post production business in a big way. State of the art DI Rooms, Dubbing suites, VFX rooms and edit suites have been installed withing the studio complex.
A preview theater has also been upgraded and is available for small scale film functions etc.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections