With three blockbusters in a row, Akkineni Nagarjuna is undoubtedly at the top of his game. The actor’s latest release, Oopiri, is still raking in decent shares across the Telugu states and in overseas in its second week. And now, Oopiri has achieved a memorable feat of entering the top 10 movies in the US.
The film has so far collected $1.414 million and is trailing behind Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Aagadu by a small margin. Oopiri is all set to cross the $1.5 million mark comfortably and its final range will depend on Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s run.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan