With three blockbusters in a row, Akkineni Nagarjuna is undoubtedly at the top of his game. The actor’s latest release, Oopiri, is still raking in decent shares across the Telugu states and in overseas in its second week. And now, Oopiri has achieved a memorable feat of entering the top 10 movies in the US.
The film has so far collected $1.414 million and is trailing behind Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Aagadu by a small margin. Oopiri is all set to cross the $1.5 million mark comfortably and its final range will depend on Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s run.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you