Nagarjuna, who scored a blockbuster with Soggade Chinna Nayana, is going to be back with his next movie Oopiri. Also starring Karthi, the movie has created a good buzz with the audience. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the shooting of the film will be wrapped up in the next two days.
The post-production activities have been progressing simultaneously along with the shooting. The flick is being directed by Vamsi Paidipally and the prestigious banner PVP Cinemas is bankrolling it.
Tamannaah and Anushka will be seen as the leading ladies, while Adivi Sesh will be seen in a vital role. Oopiri will have a bilingual release in Telugu and Tamil on March 25th.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you