Nagarjuna, who scored a blockbuster with Soggade Chinna Nayana, is going to be back with his next movie Oopiri. Also starring Karthi, the movie has created a good buzz with the audience. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the shooting of the film will be wrapped up in the next two days.
The post-production activities have been progressing simultaneously along with the shooting. The flick is being directed by Vamsi Paidipally and the prestigious banner PVP Cinemas is bankrolling it.
Tamannaah and Anushka will be seen as the leading ladies, while Adivi Sesh will be seen in a vital role. Oopiri will have a bilingual release in Telugu and Tamil on March 25th.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you