Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City. The production team was thrilled to receive a surprise guest a few days ago. Claude Lelouch, an eminent French director and Oscar winner, visited the sets of ‘Baahubali’ and spent some time with the cast and crew.
Mr. Claude Lelouch has directed about 50 films and he has won numerous awards in a career spanning four decades.
Prabhas and Rana Daggubati will be seen as brothers in this epic period drama. Anushka and Tamanna will be seen as the heroines and Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Arka Media banner is producing this big budget project.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours