Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City. The production team was thrilled to receive a surprise guest a few days ago. Claude Lelouch, an eminent French director and Oscar winner, visited the sets of ‘Baahubali’ and spent some time with the cast and crew.
Mr. Claude Lelouch has directed about 50 films and he has won numerous awards in a career spanning four decades.
Prabhas and Rana Daggubati will be seen as brothers in this epic period drama. Anushka and Tamanna will be seen as the heroines and Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Arka Media banner is producing this big budget project.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you