Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City. The production team was thrilled to receive a surprise guest a few days ago. Claude Lelouch, an eminent French director and Oscar winner, visited the sets of ‘Baahubali’ and spent some time with the cast and crew.
Mr. Claude Lelouch has directed about 50 films and he has won numerous awards in a career spanning four decades.
Prabhas and Rana Daggubati will be seen as brothers in this epic period drama. Anushka and Tamanna will be seen as the heroines and Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Arka Media banner is producing this big budget project.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you