Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City. The production team was thrilled to receive a surprise guest a few days ago. Claude Lelouch, an eminent French director and Oscar winner, visited the sets of ‘Baahubali’ and spent some time with the cast and crew.
Mr. Claude Lelouch has directed about 50 films and he has won numerous awards in a career spanning four decades.
Prabhas and Rana Daggubati will be seen as brothers in this epic period drama. Anushka and Tamanna will be seen as the heroines and Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Arka Media banner is producing this big budget project.
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
- Young Actress Opens Up About Her Relationship With Star Director
- DJ’s Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, East & West day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you