Things are looking a bit tough for Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool as the collections of the film are decreasing with each passing day. The film has made 6.13 lakhs on the fourth day in the Krishna region.
With this, the total collection in this area stands at 1.2 crores to date. With the weekdays on, it will be very tough for the film to collect more. The film is doing a tad better in the single screens than the multiplexes.
Balakrishna’s mass avatar is the only saving grace for the film. Paisa Vasool is directed by Puri Jagan and has Shreya and Kyra Dutt as female leads.
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you