Power Star Pawan Kalyan has pulled in huge crowds in Karnataka today, where he went to campaign for BJP candidates in three areas. Pawan spoke in an energetic and fiery manner, eliciting huge response from the crowds.
Some of the areas that Pawan campaigned in are close to Anantapur an a number of fans have gone over to those areas to cheer Pawan. On the sidelines, he also spoke about PVP and Telugu Desam issue.
“I do not have anything to say about it. He might have approached them for a seat and it is their party’s issue”, he said. When asked about the allegations on PVP, he had this to say, “Many politicians are going to jails and coming out to contest. The Court has given a clean chit to this guy. Why should I have a problem?”, he asked.
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi