It is a well known fact that Power star Pawan Kalyan nurtures mango groves in his farming land during Summer. The actor turned politician cultivated good passion towards farming and finds himself busy in planting seeds and watering them during his leisure time. He also has a habit of gifting mango boxes every year to some of his close associates.
Director Bobby is the latest to get the box of mangoes from Pawan Kalyan’s mango grove. Bobby is currently busy in handling the direction of Gabbar Singh 2. The regular shooting has kick started last week in a remote village near to Pune. The young director was pleasantly surprised with the gift from Pawan Kalyan. He has taken to Twitter and wrote ‘Aam from the Aam Admi’ .
The first schedule of Gabbar Singh 2 was wrapped up earlier today. Anisha Ambrose is playing the female lead in this flick which is being produced by Sarath Marar. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring tunes for this film.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23