Power Star Pawan Kalyan is a hero with a sense of social responsibility. He has donated huge sums of money to charitable organisations in the past. Now, the actor is going to take part in a charity walk for a new foundation.
The star hero will be walking for the ‘Hrudaya Spandana Foundation’ on March 2nd, 2014. The event will take place on Necklace Road and director Trivikram Srinivas will also take part in the event.
The event is being organised by Prajahitha Social Welfare organisation with the caption, “Walk for a Heart, Reach for a Heart”.
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
- Sukumar’s complete de-styling for Ram Charan
- Senior heroine’s wish to explore Tollywood
- AP government sanctions special permission for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you