We have reported several times that Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and SJ Surya are going to be teaming up for the third time after Kushi and Komaram Puli. There were also rumours that the film was going to kickstart later this month on the 29th.
According to the latest news, the makers were considering the title Husharu for this flick. An official confirmation is yet to be given. Details about the film’s cast and crew are yet to be revealed as well, although it is rumoured that Anup Rubens has already started composing the tunes.
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
Articles that might interest you