We have reported several times that Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and SJ Surya are going to be teaming up for the third time after Kushi and Komaram Puli. There were also rumours that the film was going to kickstart later this month on the 29th.
According to the latest news, the makers were considering the title Husharu for this flick. An official confirmation is yet to be given. Details about the film’s cast and crew are yet to be revealed as well, although it is rumoured that Anup Rubens has already started composing the tunes.
- Midnight shows canceled in Tamil Nadu
- Baahubali 2 Is Not An Elephant, It Is A Dinosaur
- Fan super excited for Saaho teaser
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
Articles that might interest you