Power Star Pawan Kalyan is teaming up with maverick director Puri Jagan for ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ and the movie is getting very fancy offers from overseas buyers. The movie is being released in USA by producer Danayya himself.
Australia and New Zealand rights were bagged for a fancy price of 30 lakhs by Elixir India Entertainments, beating the previous record held by Gabbar Singh comfortably. UK rights were picked up for Rs 30 lakhs by Colours Media. Bumper prices are being recorded for other areas too.
With all these numbers, it is clear that Pawan and Puri’s combo is going great guns before release. Tamanna is the heroine in this film and Mani Sharma is scoring the music.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title