Power Star Pawan Kalyan will complete dubbing for his upcoming mass entertainer ‘Gabbar Singh’ today. The talkie part has already been shot and with the completion of Pawan’s dubbing today, only the songs remain to be shot. As we reported yesterday, the item song ‘Kevvu Keka’ is currently being canned at Annapoorna 7 Acres.
Shruti Haasan is the female lead in this movie and Harish Shankar is the director. Gabbar Singh will hit the screens in May and the movie is carrying a very positive report in the industry. Music has been composed by Devi Sri and it has become an instant hit with the masses. Ganesh Babu is producing this movie on Parameshwara Arts Banner.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor