Power Star Pawan Kalyan will complete dubbing for his upcoming mass entertainer ‘Gabbar Singh’ today. The talkie part has already been shot and with the completion of Pawan’s dubbing today, only the songs remain to be shot. As we reported yesterday, the item song ‘Kevvu Keka’ is currently being canned at Annapoorna 7 Acres.
Shruti Haasan is the female lead in this movie and Harish Shankar is the director. Gabbar Singh will hit the screens in May and the movie is carrying a very positive report in the industry. Music has been composed by Devi Sri and it has become an instant hit with the masses. Ganesh Babu is producing this movie on Parameshwara Arts Banner.
- Interesting buzz on NTR-Charan multi-starrer
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani