Here comes an exciting update. According to the latest buzz, Power Star Pawan Kalyan and maverick director Trivikram’s much-awaited film is tentatively slated to release on January 10th.
Pawan’s entry into the Sankranthi festive season has heated up the Sankranthi clash. Already, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu and Balakrishna and KS Ravikumar’s film are slated to hit the screens on January 11th and 12th respectively.
PSPK25 is being produced by S Radhakrishna. Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s female leads. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music.
- Poll : Which among these two films will be a bigger hit?
- Young hero to work with a debutant for the first time
- Tholi Prema fairing well in its third week
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?