Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu is gearing up to hit the screens on March 24th amid sky-high expectations. In his latest interview given to a popular English news daily, the film’s Cinematographer Prasad Murella, who had also shot Pawan’s Atharintiki Dharedi, said Katamarayudu will be high on visual splendor and that the title song Mira Mira Meesam will stand apart in terms of picturization.
Apparently, Pawan wanted the title song to be shot in the midst of nature and trees and the unit had zeroed in on a village named Anajpur on the outskirts of Hyderabad to can the song. 300 dancers, 100 Sikh swordmen, 100 pahilwans and coolies, school students and old people were roped in to give a pan-Indian flavor to the song.
Even the two romantic duets that were shot on Pawan and Shruti in Italy will offer a visual treat for fans, says Prasad. Both the songs were shot against the backdrops of a medieval castle and plush green plains and waterfalls respectively.
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-04-2017
- British Actress Keeps Mum About Superstar’s Film
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you