It is still not official but we are hearing a strong buzz that Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ has been pushed back to its original release date of October 18th from October 11th. The original date has always been 18th, but Puri Jagan brought it a week ahead to October 11th as shooting progressed at a very rapid pace. Now, the date has reportedly gone back to October 18th again.
Tamanna is the heroine in this movie and Mani Sharma is scoring the music. The film is being produced by Danayya DVV. Keep watching this space and we will let you know as soon as we have an official confirmation from the makers of the film.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends