Pellichoopulu’s massive success has made its hero Vijay Deverakonda the go-to guy for medium budget movies. The actor has already signed close to six movies, with Dwaraka and Arjun Reddy ready for release.
According to the latest reports, Vijay has signed yet another project and it will reportedly be directed by Deva Katta. However, owing to Vijay’s busy schedule, this movie will go on floors only next year. Meanwhile, Deva Katta may wrap up Prasthanam’s Hindi remake.
Vijay currently has a two film deal with Geetha Arts, Kranthi Madhav’s movie and a couple of projects which will soon be announced formally.
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017