Even the Pondicherry government is no exception in utilising Kabali’s craze for the Union Territory’s development. In an unexpected move the Pondicherry government announced free Kabali FDFS tickets to the residents of a Panchayat named Sellipet if they built toilets in their house.
Recently, the Pondicherry government conducted a survey and learnt that 447 out of 772 homes did not have toilets and that was when the authorities came up with this unique offer.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London