Even the Pondicherry government is no exception in utilising Kabali’s craze for the Union Territory’s development. In an unexpected move the Pondicherry government announced free Kabali FDFS tickets to the residents of a Panchayat named Sellipet if they built toilets in their house.
Recently, the Pondicherry government conducted a survey and learnt that 447 out of 772 homes did not have toilets and that was when the authorities came up with this unique offer.
- Mersal’s teaser sets a world record in a record time
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
Articles that might interest you