Even the Pondicherry government is no exception in utilising Kabali’s craze for the Union Territory’s development. In an unexpected move the Pondicherry government announced free Kabali FDFS tickets to the residents of a Panchayat named Sellipet if they built toilets in their house.
Recently, the Pondicherry government conducted a survey and learnt that 447 out of 772 homes did not have toilets and that was when the authorities came up with this unique offer.
- Venky’s spiritual getaways in free time
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time