Even the Pondicherry government is no exception in utilising Kabali’s craze for the Union Territory’s development. In an unexpected move the Pondicherry government announced free Kabali FDFS tickets to the residents of a Panchayat named Sellipet if they built toilets in their house.
Recently, the Pondicherry government conducted a survey and learnt that 447 out of 772 homes did not have toilets and that was when the authorities came up with this unique offer.
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!