In East Godavari territory, Sunil’s ‘Poola Rangadu’ has picked up a 3 day share of Rs. 35 lakhs, 11 thousand three hundred and fifty two rupees (Rs 35,11,352/-) and the movie is expected to do a business of about 70-80 Lakhs during its complete run in the territory.
Good comedy and fast paced narration are proving to be big assets for the movie. The movie will turn out to be a profitable venture for the producers.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Ravi Teja’s next from December end
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser