In yet another shocking incident of sexual harassment at workplace in the Indian entertainment industry, Vikas Bahl, director of the critically acclaimed Bollywood movie, Queen, is reportedly accused of molesting a female employee of his production house, Phantom Films.
The victim filed a complaint with the production house’s Vishakha Committee that inquires sexual harassment cases and Vikas Bahl was removed from his board member position after the preliminary investigation.
As per the victim’s version, an intoxicated Vikas forced himself on her and ‘misbehaved’ with her during a shoot in Goa a few months ago. The shoot had to be cancelled when reports of Vikas misbehaving with two other women came to the company’s notice.
On the other hand, Vikas claimed innocence and said that he has been friends with the lady for several years and that he will talk to the lady and apologize if she felt she was ever uncomfortable with his presence. Vikas said he feels victimized in the whole issue.
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
- Is Mahesh hinting at a change of date for BAN’s release?
- NTR’s Comments On Reviews Stir A Debate
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Kajal To Join Queen Remake In Mid October
Articles that might interest you